The Videx CVKC4K series video kit offers a number of new operating features and allows greater flexibility for installation with the ability to extend the panel to up to four entrances, which is ideal for multiple entrance buildings. The entry panel has a coded access keypad which is easily programmable, removing the need for keys to gain access to an entrance. Programming is done using the keypad and codes can be 4-8 digits.
The wall mounted video monitor has an impressive 3.5inch LCD display giving a perfect picture of the caller from the entrance panel. The monitor comes with door release button, privacy button which can be programmed and a service button which can be used to control other inputs such as stairway lighting. Up to 3 additional video monitors can be added to each flat with intercommunication function between them.
- Flexible design allows an additional of up to four entrances
- Add up to 3 video monitors per call button
- Disability Friendly - Acoustic & Visual signalling of the system status (busy, call in progress conversation in progress and door open signalling)
- Intercommunication between internal video monitors
This Kit includes:
- 1 x Camera and speech module (Model V-4833-1D/C)
- 1 x Keypad module (Model V-4800)
- 1 x Flush mounting box (Model V-4852)
- 2 x Colour vide monitors (Model V-3656)
- 1 x Video distributor (Model 316N)
- 2 x Power supply unit (Model V-850K)